Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine Delight!



Ummmm...shakes! Poppy and Oscar loved the Whip cream and sprinkles.
As for myself, I received some sweet tickets to a Wylie Gustafson concert...delivered in a box of chocolates! Ummmm ummm Good!
Some of you may not think that a concert for a great yodeling singer would be romantic. For me, there are few things finer in this world than a good yodeler. Oh yes, I'm quite excited to see him in concert. We saw a small preview of his abilities when we went to the Prairie Home companion show this last fall.
My Grandpa was a yodeler and when I hear yodeling my mind can't help but being swept away into the alps of my forefathers. For years I've told My sweet hubby that I love yodeling. There you have it! I'm excited!!!!
As for the Oatmuncher, we were sure to provide a plethora of dark substance no less than 70%. I may have slipped in a 60% (for variety sake). His chocolate drawer at work is now well supplied.
Happy Valentines day to the Blog World! I hope yours was as sweet as mine.
Now I leave you for some chocolate covered strawberries!!!

3 comments:

Betina said...

that is so fun! Did you go to the concert on the 14th? If not, when will you go?
Shakes seem like a nice tradition.

shorter sis said...

I should send you some of the Rhodes yodeling CD collection--highly entertaining stuff.

mamma letty said...

The concert is may 17th...Yes I would love to hear any yodeling cds!!! I really like the true swiss yodleing but beggars can't be choosy.