Monday, September 15, 2008
Traci tagged me and so I'll give it a go...6 quirky things about me.
The rules are: List 6 quirks about yourself and then tag six people. Leave them a message on their blog letting them know they have been tagged( I may skip this little bit).
1. I love Sauerkraut in almost any variety. I've even made a chocolate sauerkraut cake that was delicious...I'm considering learning how to make my own sauerkraut.
2. Perfumes and smelly candles give me a headache. Don't ask me why? I tend to purchase unscented deodorant, lotion etc. I can handle very lightly scented varieties. I like to smell them on others but if i have them on me I get a bit sick after an hour or so.
3. NO big surprise to all of my loyal readers...I love yodeling.
4. I have a crooked face...no kidding. One side is longer than the other.
5. Ricky and I love to can food together. Ever since we were first married. It is our annual tradition. Even when we had a crappy little apartment and no room to store the bounty.
6. hummm this is tough...I'm a jackie of all trades, but master of none. I tend to want to learn everything but shift to something new before I have actually mastered it. I think this is genetic.
I tag...Betina, Ashley, Susie, Annajo, Joanna, Jen.
I generally don't do these tags...so if you don't that is a-ok.