Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Happenings of a Sick Day


Yesterday we were privileged to endure another sick day. Once again I'm reminded that my two children react entirely opposite to illness.

Oscar becomes a slug. During the entire day he left his bean bag dwelling twice (once to eat applesauce and once to throw up).

Poppy on the other hand, spends the entire day in a
miserable perpetual whining state. She even managed to get herself stuck in the lazy Susan cupboard.
On the up-side I took Poppy out back (while Oscar slugged on the bean bag) and we did a little spring cleaning on the yard. It was such a pretty day! I took a run when rick got home from work and I wore shorts and a long sleeved t-shirt and I still felt over dressed!!
Oh, how I long for spring and summer...shorts, flip flops and no more flu season!




2 comments:

Abby Norman said...

Awww. I hope the kids start feeling better!
I must say, I'm the slug type. Then mom makes me go workout. Then I feel better, then all of a sudden become the shivering type...

A. Buchanan said...

Bummer, tell oscar that if he eat ice cream and then throws it up, it aint going to feel that good coming back up. Oh and hot baths and showers are the best! I take about 5 a day when i get sick....