Sunday, May 25, 2008

Day 3- Seattle trip

Poppy found the one dress I packed for her...and the daisies outside our Yurt. I couldn't resist the photo.
Last trip to the beach before heading home turned up this slippery thing...anyone know what it is?
More baby crabs...and lots of hermits too.
The boys final stroll through the low tide findings..and then we were off.
Back into down town we stopped at Pikes to bring home some fish. Oscar loved seeing them toss the fish around.
Monday we had the delicious fish...very tasty.
We found this great little Italian shop at the market with the best meal of the whole trip. And the best part was that it was only $15 total. That even included desserts. Who knew??? I say next time we will eat there a bit more often.
After being crowded in tons of people, we bundled up ourselves and drove home.
The trip was wonderful and we really enjoyed the whole experience.
I'm still in shock that We are parents of a 6 year old. He is such a great kid and I'm so proud to be his mom. And that I have such great family to spend time with.
We are very blessed and grateful to live in such a beautiful country!

No comments: