Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Picture Updates

Today is gloomy and rainy...although it's a nice change from the 95 degree weather of the weekend. I can tell it is getting nice out because I don't frequent my blog as much as usual. Here are some photos of the past few weeks...
The Adorable Poppy...picture taken while on our daddy-birthday camping trip.
Lil'O and the Popster hug for a photo on a morning walk last week...
Daddy's flaming birthday cake...happy 31 to the dad!
Mother's Day Ride with fellow mommies, twenty kids between the 6 of us,(Sue on the top left has eight of them) The ride was 54 miles on Trail of the Coeur d' Alenes. The first 15 mi. were rainy but the ride was beautiful! We had a great time and so much fun!
When seeing O' in this position I asked what he was doing...he said "Diving in the ocean".
The Popster meets a fellow Poppy...She wasn't too keen it's smell.

4 comments:

Traci said...

You go girl!!! 54 mile bike ride and with kids too!!! Btw- I am adding you to my blog, hope that is ok.

mamma letty said...

Sure I would love to be on your blog! I will add you to mine too!

mummy said...

Tell Oscar that's a great ocean. I can see some shark's noses though so be carefull when diving in. Maybe that thing on his head will keep them away or maybe it will make him into a shark himself when he jumps in.

mummy said...

Poor Poppy. She is just realizing there are lots of poppies. Kind of like the rose in the Little Prince when she found a whole bunch of roses and she had thought she was the only unique one in the whole world. Poppy can be assured however, that she by far is the most beautiful and best smelling Poppy.