With training completed, or subsided a bit, I now can begin to catch up on all of the things I've been putting on the back table for the past few months.
1. Finish painting very cool vintage TV tray to hang in the kitchen
2. Stain and finish cute table and chairs that have been unfinished for the past year and a half.
3. Paint the very fun Kitchenette that Grandma and Grandpa bought for Poppy's B-Day. (Need to decide how to finish it...any suggestions? I'm kinda thinking funky polka dots...)
4. Paint the living room and bedroom.
5. Clean out kitchen cupboards...(Ricky will be pleased to see this on my list!)
6. Finish Oscar's bedroom...make the curtains with the material that I have had for the last year and a half.
7. Put molding around fireplace and window...consider revising old cast iron railings.
Yes, this is not all inclusive...certainly there are a bundle of other things that need to be done...but for now here is my list! It will not be completed tomorrow but I'll post the progress as it work at it.