Sunday, December 28, 2008

Progression of the shiner...

Day 4- Today we are getting better, more yellows and greens have appeared. Gravity also seems to be working on pulling the blue-green bruise and swelling down my face. I now have a bruise on the right side of my mouth. It has been really cool to see how may pretty colors have come out of the bruise. It keeps changing and the kids love to see what the new colors are each day.
I am their current physical science model. I suppose it's great to be good for something!

You wouldn't believe how many times I had to repeat my story at church today...glad to see that so many care, but tired of telling the story.

Day 4-I think I didn't get a photo on Friday (Day3) so here is Saturday's Pic.

Day 2- Christmas walk...Wow! I look really homely...

Day 1- Christmas-eve (sometime post-trauma)

1 comment:

Suzie-Q said...

Isn't it funny how they change so much in such a short time?
Sorry you had to repeat yourself so many time today, To bad it wasn't fast sunday you could have just got up to tell the whole ward at once! Oh-well I'm sure there will be more that will ask you what happened.
Glad that you are doing better!