Friday, November 10, 2006

Oatmunchers claptrap...

Well, Rick has developed his own BLOG! And I'm sure you guessed the name(see blog title). He's always the original one. Me...I am what I am. He and I just took a Star trek personality test and I was likened to Chakotay!!! I was hoping to match up with seven of nine or captain Janeway but evidentially I'm more of the loving, caring, feeler type. My code was Introvert, Sensor, Feeler, Judger. I was pleased to discover that my opposite was Nelix!!! Here's the link to my result http://scifi.about.com/library/weekly/aa080201z.htm
Rick on the other hand got the prized position! He was a Captain kirk, Seven of nine combo! His code was Introvert,Intuitive,Thinker, Judger. On the job suggestions, it actually said "Intellectual property attorney"!!! lol. His opposite was Captain Janeway. Very amusing personality test for a Friday night. If you want to know more about Rick's you'll have to check out his blog... www.oatmunchers.blogspot.com .
I have a great idea for a future blog. I was hoping to have it completed today but I'm lacking the photos for better blog quality. So, I will hold you in suspense of something to come...

No comments: