Friday, December 7, 2007

Repeat

Today for spinning I did a repeat of my Saturday profile. A couple of my students were in the Saturday class and they were glad for the opportunity to do it again. This time they were much more capable to stay within their HR range. Everyone else seemed to be working hard too.

On even better notes of interest id the fact that I was approved for a 2 mile run! I'm now deciding where to take this little jog...I must make it great since it will be short! Overall my PT is goign pretty well. I'm feeling a lot better (not quite 100%) but doing good. I can see improvements and a light at the end of the tunnel. I think when I get better I will make sure to do my exercises frequently to avoid a re-occurrence.
Life is good!

Oh, I forgot to say that my 1 mile run on the treadmill was great! It was short, slow and uneventful but my brain said "YESSSSS"!

No comments: